Rouge Rouge Rouge

So I really needed a simple blusher because for a lighter pink I was using my Artdeco Dita Van Teese blusher and it's starting to hit t...

So I really needed a simple blusher because for a lighter pink I was using my Artdeco Dita Van Teese blusher and it's starting to hit the pan and I ain't liking it. So I thought for a day to day basis I am going to need a new one, not as expensive but with the same or similar effect. And I found this on here and it fulfills all my needs. It was aout 3,50 Euros 

It is very powdery and the blush it self gives you such an awake look. Makes the face very fresh and delicate almost like a doll face. I love it when I put it on with just a mascara, then I think it has its most powerful effect. 

Sadly I think this item is only available in Germany as it's a German brand that produces it. But it's worth a try to order of interested because  I think it's worth it. 
Also the brand is all nature like its not used on animals and without any sickening chemicals. All the good stuff basically. 

The product is from "Alterra" nature cosmetics from the "Rossmann" brand. This is the rouge powder number 01 "natural rose". Name fits the result perfectly. I am so positively surprised by it. 




I wish you all, as always, a wonderful day and thank you so much for reading

XXX C



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images