L'Oréal Paris - Hysra Active 3 - Face Wash Review

 Hello Everyone!  A couple months back I decided to try something new for my face and bought the L'Oréal Paris Hydra Active 3 face ...

 Hello Everyone! 

A couple months back I decided to try something new for my face and bought the L'Oréal Paris Hydra Active 3 face wash. 
Every now and then, usually when I have used the product the second time around I change to another product line, so my skin won't get used to the chemistry and in the end the won't do it's best anymore.

And as usual, I thought to myself this is a good opportunity to review the product for you out of my view. 
I tried it for about 3-4 months now and the product promises a make-up remover in the white bottle, that also hydrates your skin intensely and gives it a soft, satin like  texture. Well, we can argue about satin skin but it really does hydrate and pre cleans my face for sure. But I wouldn't say fully, I always need to use the pink bottle which promises a gently cleanse which refreshes. Thats true, both products remove all the make up and dirt on my face, give a refreshed feeling and hydrate. All in all I am really satisfied with this purchase and would recommend it to everyone with dry and sensible skin.


I also bought face creme and this I have to say it puts the cherry on the top and hydrates even more, so that you can really tell a little difference. It surely protects the face during the day for drying out from all the make- up.

All products are made without alcohol, which also is something wonderful! 
All in all, for the 4 € you pay for each it isn't bad and does a good job.

I hope I could motivate you to consider trying it as well and give a good review. 

XXX C



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images