Sweet And Lusty - Veganrecipes

Hello Everyone!  I improved so much in my eating, it is seriously amazing. Writing every week what I ate gave me the space to do so bec...

Hello Everyone! 

I improved so much in my eating, it is seriously amazing. Writing every week what I ate gave me the space to do so because I always try something new, get more creative and I look forward to it now. 

With this little intro I invite you to read all about what was on my plate this week. Enjoy.

Breakfast


Forbreakfast I had my usual bowl of yummy porridge. I still have all the same ingredients it it. Nectarines, pear, berry mixes but added sunflower seeds and goji berries as well. It's the end of september now so I will have to find another yummy fruit instead of a nectarine very soon.

Snack One


At about 11 am I was starving already so I decided to just snack along on some leftover vegetables that needed to be eaten. I had a small zucchini, a small kohlrabi and a red pepper bell.

Lunch


My lunch was pre prepped because I do that during the week a lot. This box contains some broccoli, cauliflower, half a zucchini and a huge tomato. 

Snack Two


After school I was starving again so I had some vegan cookies I baked the night before. I love baking and it is one of my favorite things to do. Especially cookies, they are so quickly done and so good together with a glas of vanilla soy milk.

Dinner


This is my version of The Rainbow Salad. I had a lot more than there is on the plate, I had about three of those plates in total but this way it looked much nicer. Anyways, I used an ice berg lettuce, a cucumber, three tomatoes, one yellow pepper bell and an orange pepper bell and lastly homemade vegan red cabbage made by grandmother with my instructions (this is really really good!) 
This was a very filling and fun dinner as all the colours made it much more fun and enjoyable to eat. If food looks good on a plate I feel much better about eating it! 

My Cookie Recipe



Ingredients:
7tbsp of vegan butter + 1 tbsp f vegan oil
3/4 cups brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
1 vegan egg 
1 1/2 cups flour
100g dark (vegan) chocolate cut in little pieces
1 tea spoon baking powder
pinch of salt 
1 tea spoon cinnamon


Step One

Preheat your oven to 150 degrees celsius or 350 degrees fahrenheit.


Mix together the butter and sugar + oil. 
Then add the egg to a creamy butter.

Step Two


Now add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients in two or three portions 
(not all at once) ! 
Mix until it's very smooth and creamy.

Step Three


Simply add your chocolate and give it a 15 second mix again.

Step Four


Take a spoon full of the butter and place it on your baking sheet. Leave a little of space between them as well as they will get much bigger. 
Let the cookies bake for 12-14 minutes, then take them out and let them cool down for 5 minutes before putting them on a plate.

Final result


The recipe makes about 24 delicious cookies and now it's your turn to bake and let me know how you liked them! 

Thanks for reading! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images