DIY - Christmas Calendars - Part 2

Hello Everyone!  This is the second version of my DIY Christmas calendar series. This one I'll be giving to my stepfather and I belie...

Hello Everyone! 

This is the second version of my DIY Christmas calendar series. This one I'll be giving to my stepfather and I believe another on is going to my best guy friend. This is a very simple one to made, very quick yet it is still a lovely thoughtful gift to make.


What we will need is a very thick felt yearn or strong thick wool.
Again some clothes pins, 24 of them
24 little see- through bags (mine are christmas themed with stars on them)
and lots of treats and sweets.


Now you are probably able to thin yourself. We will but a couple of the sweets into the bag close them with sticky paper and pin it on the yarn of felt or wool with the pins. 

Ready :) 

Until next time! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images