China Cabbage And Potatoes? #veganrecipe

Hello Everyone!  I've been experimenting a little bit and chose a legume that I am always curious about. I've found a re...

Hello Everyone! 





I've been experimenting a little bit and chose a legume that I am always curious about. I've found a recipe to cook it with and changed it up a little bit to my needs. Although it doesn't really tasty at all it was amazing nevertheless. 

The Ingredients: 

Potatoes
China cabbage
Vegan milk (best would be a creamy coconut milk! - about 300 - 400 ml
Spices of your choice; I used these 





















Cut your potatoes 
into bite sized pieces and fry them in a pan for about 3-4 minutes. Add some water (40 ml) and add the cut china cabbage and let stir it for a bit. 



Now add the milk of your choice and stir again . 



Add the Spices and stir again. 



Now let it sauté on medium heat for about another 10-12 minutes. 

Like I said, it doesn't look delicious, quite the opposite but it does taste great so I don't mind. I hope you try it as well and bon appetite if you do my lovelies ;) 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images